HANDS-ON TESTING & COMMISSIONING FOR MECHANICAL & ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
EES is specialized in performing all routine, pre-commissioning and commissioning tests for MEP systems.
EES commissioning engineers are highly qualiﬁed and have extensive experience testing and commissioning a wide range of MEP systems in large projects.
To meet the project commissioning requirements, testing and commissioning are carried out in accordance with international standards and project speciﬁcations.
The scope of Hands-On Testing & Commissioning includes:
• Preparing the T&C Schedules and update them as per site changes and client requirements.
• Preparing the required testing procedures for MEP systems.
• Performing all required tests as per international standards, project speciﬁcations, and client requirements.
• Planning and attending Commissioning meetings and tracking progress as planned.
• Coordinating with commissioning management team to ensure that all activities are performed and implemented as planned and scheduled.
• Maintaining issues log for the testing & commissioning activities on site.
By combining our expertise, experience and the energy of our certified team, each client receives best quality of service.